We'll we just finished dinner. The chicken was delicious. Emily especially loved the mashed potatoes. Ally enjoys mixing her corn into her potatoes. Trevor hates peas and subsequently takes 30 minutes to eat two tablespoons worth.
How exciting! You are an official blogger. I've added you to my list so I can check it out regularly. Okay, that's three of us blogging, several to go!
Great Halloween pictures! Your kids all look darling. Did Emily get highlights in her hair. I like her braids in the one trunk or treat picture. I'm so glad the weather cooperated this year. We really missed your annual Halloween party. We had a lousy Halloween dinner, but thought about how good it could have been. :) Good food and good friends...can't beat that!
Okay, so I thought someone would surely "get" this particular blog entry--and with comments from two sisters and Rozanne I'm a little worried. In the furture any seemingly mocking entry, a description that attempts to make daily activities sublime--please make sure and address your comments to Daryl as this is his attempt to mock the blog!! By all means, compliment him on his humor--he'll do whether or not he's encouraged! =) Marti
That's funny...I thought the dinner recount was possibly a little odd, but you have been hanging out with Susan a lot, so you never know how that has changed you. :) Just kidding Susan!
First of all, after hanging out with me any change Marti would have would be for the better...Anyhoo, the kids all got good school pictures this year. How did that happen?
7 comments:
I love the blog!! Cute pictures! See you thanksgiving! Love to you all! Dana
How exciting! You are an official blogger. I've added you to my list so I can check it out regularly. Okay, that's three of us blogging, several to go!
Great Halloween pictures! Your kids all look darling. Did Emily get highlights in her hair. I like her braids in the one trunk or treat picture. I'm so glad the weather cooperated this year. We really missed your annual Halloween party. We had a lousy Halloween dinner, but thought about how good it could have been. :) Good food and good friends...can't beat that!
Okay, so I thought someone would surely "get" this particular blog entry--and with comments from two sisters and Rozanne I'm a little worried. In the furture any seemingly mocking entry, a description that attempts to make daily activities sublime--please make sure and address your comments to Daryl as this is his attempt to mock the blog!! By all means, compliment him on his humor--he'll do whether or not he's encouraged! =) Marti
That's funny...I thought the dinner recount was possibly a little odd, but you have been hanging out with Susan a lot, so you never know how that has changed you. :) Just kidding Susan!
BTW...cute school pictures of the kids. I can't wait to get ours back. Luke has changed a lot. What a bunch of cuties!!
First of all, after hanging out with me any change Marti would have would be for the better...Anyhoo, the kids all got good school pictures this year. How did that happen?
Post a Comment