Tuesday, February 10, 2009

(Almost) Valentine's Snow

I thought of some clever, pun-like, titles such as "Here we snow again!" so I thought I'd better write about our latest weather. That and Susan called me at lunchtime practically daring me to "beat" her with my entry. What was I supposed to do? I never beat her--ha! Ally came home last night after school announcing we'd be getting 2-6 inches of snow overnight and today--her bus driver updates them to upcoming storms! School was on time today but I doubt they are thinking that a good decision now--it looks like the bus ride home will be cold, slushy, and slick! I'd say we have 2 plus inches at noontime. I'm guessing that Trevor and Luke will be excited to play in it when Trevor gets home. Ally has already declared that she is sick of it. Emily has soccer practice right after school and has been enjoying mostly dry, warmish, weather to practice in--this will be something new! Yeah! I think the skiing may be good this upcoming President's weekend so...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, you beat me! No fair, I don't get to blog at work! I am so sick of the snow I didn't even take any pictures which is hard to believe. I did blog about it, though (he he). That darn groundhog-I blame him! Hopefully it will melt quickly..at least we got our driveway shovelled. Happy Winter!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Well, I'm ready for spring too, but wouldn't have minded at least a little of your snow here! :) Emily is doing soccer? Wow...good job Marti! Can't wait for you guys to come.