
Trevor really enjoys the slide!

Daddy and Ally relaxing on the hammock.

Luke taking a trip down the slide. He likes it a little bit.

Happy and cool!

Luke likes hanging out with Ally.

Corey enjoying the water.

Emily down the slide!

We couldn't get Gabby to pose for any pictures--tee
hee!!

Daryl and I recently heard a new Brad Paisley song called "Water". He refers to how it's all about the water in the summertime--pools, rivers, lakes, etc. And we're thinking we agree! We've had super hot, 100 degree plus weather for a few days--not really our norm here! So today, our kids, plus Corey and Gabby, are all about the water.
2 comments:
Looks like a great way to keep cool. I wish I could have joined them! Thanks for letting the girls come & hang out!
Oh, I sure wish I could send the kids over to enjoy some fun in the pool. That was nice of you to invite Gabby and Corey, they were probably roasting in their house. I just can't believe how hot it is there, and we are having unseasonably cool weather here. It's nice though...a little rainy and highs in the low 80's.
Post a Comment