Sunday, December 14, 2008
First Snow!!
We had the first snow of the season this weekend. Last night, as Ally and I were leaving Costco--which really wasn't that busy for this late in December!--we saw the first few flakes and we were very excited as we drove home. We had just a dusting this morning, but it got serious later this afternoon and I think the temperature must have dropped because the road became covered in just a matter of minutes. The neighborhood looks beautiful and I'm sure it will be very sparkly and fun tonight with all the Christmas lights under the snow! Luke loved looking out the window but wasn't very sure about the snow when he went out with me to take some pictures. We loved watching it fall all day and it really makes us want to sing, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment