You and Dana had more snow than us. We didn't even get a ground covering. But it sure is stinkin' cold!
Your house looks so cute all snow-covered. Can you believe we got snow??? I didn't think it would make it down here. The girls are hoping school will be cancelled, but I have my doubts. Wish I could take a "snow" day from work.
That looks so beautiful...just like a postcard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You and Dana had more snow than us. We didn't even get a ground covering. But it sure is stinkin' cold!
Your house looks so cute all snow-covered. Can you believe we got snow??? I didn't think it would make it down here. The girls are hoping school will be cancelled, but I have my doubts. Wish I could take a "snow" day from work.
That looks so beautiful...just like a postcard!
Post a Comment