Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ally is 10!

Ally turned ten this month! I thought maybe she was older since she's already so mouthy--like a teenager! (After she reads this, her comment will be something like, "You think you are so funny, Mother." (And, she's right, I really do--ha, ha!) Anyway, she was thrilled this year to have her birthday land on a holiday so there was no school and she was thrilled to have her aunt, uncle, and cousins come visit for her birthday weekend. She (and the rest of us)enjoyed their stay and managed to get plenty of attention from all of us for her birthday. Luke and I took Panda Express for lunch, stayed for recess (Luke loved all the attention)and brought cookies to her class to celebrate. And then she "dorky danced" (at her teacher's request--not the dorky, just the dancing)in front of her class while they sang the happy birthday song. What a funny kid! Full of surprises. Happy Birthday, Ally! We love you!

2 comments:

Fourtner Family said...

You're not that funny, mother.
Ally

Eric and Rozanne said...

Happy Birthday Ally! Lucky you...having a birthday on a holiday! That doesn't happen too often, does it? I'm glad you had a fun weekend.