Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kid of the Week


Sharing in class with Luke.

Luke on the playground with Jackson & Trevor
in the background.





Trevor has been "Superstar" in his class this week at school. Today Luke, Daryl, and I took a special Taco Time lunch to him at school. Luke and I stayed for recess and had fun running around with Trev and all the boys. It is amazing how interested in a "baby" first grade boys can be! During "Superstar" week the kids get a special sharing time where they can bring something "big" from home including animals. His teacher asked him today if he would be bringing anything in and he said yes. She asked if it was alive, he again answered yes, and she asked what is it? Trevor replied, "Luke, my little brother!" She laughed and laughed about that one. Trevor just told me, "Well, it's true!" Funny guy! He also showed off his dirtbike gear. Pretty fun to be a superstar!

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love it when they want to bring their younger siblings to show and tell. That's so cute!