Friday, May 29, 2009

He's Seven!

After spending a very exciting day in Seattle, Trevor got to celebrate his seventh birthday with a few friends. He was especially happy to have Tessa in town for his birthday. We took them to the new movie, "UP" and they all enjoyed it. Even Grandma Jo was able to come along and help out. Thanks, Grandma! Then it was back to our house for some late night cake and ice cream. And presents. And wrestling. And very silly faces! Thanks to all the friends who could come and celebrate with us. Happy Birthday Trevor!!


Quite the cake! What do you think Jackson's thinking?

Happy boy, ready for a chocolate cake pig out!

Presents only boys could love!

Thanks friends for the great gifts!

Goofy birthday boy

Other silly faces!!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Tessa loved the movie, "Up". I'm so glad she got to be a part of it. I think we are going to go as a family! Thanks again for letting us stay with you! We had SUCH a great time! We miss you already.

Susan said...

How did Corey manage to get her silly face in that picture when she didn't even go to the party? LOL! I can't believe Trevor is 7! Looks like a great party. By the way, Scott ate that piece of cake that Corey brought home for herself. I didn't even get one bite. Selfish husband! I think we're going to go see "Up", too....